Friday, August 27, 2010

Decorative Boards

Boards have become one of my favorite ways to communicate with people on a large scale. I use them for all sorts of reasons, but at this stage in my life, mostly for pleasure. I made a decorative board last year to start a business selling my needle art works.

Overall, I was pleased with my attempts. There is a place to hang cards, doilies, or tatting objects. I also left room for business cards and a display area to a fix items to the board. Below are close ups of the individual areas on the board for closer observation.



These are my hanging doilies and tatted crosses.



These are my homemade cards either made by rubber stamping or decorated with my tatted flowers and objects. I am making a decorative board with my tatting only and will post it at a later date.
Happy tatting and Good Day to You!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment