Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Christmas Ball Ornaments

It became a favorite place for us to visit and buy a new project
often last year.
Toward the end of the year, I found this wonderful book
about Christmas sewing projects.
The name of the book is Fast and Furious Holiday by G.E. Designs.
I bought fabric and started making one of the projects in the book-
Christmas Ball Ornaments.
I was hoping to be done by Christmas 2010, but here I am in
March and still not done.
The pictures above are the last of the ornaments to be sewn.
These are the ornaments that are finished sewing
and waiting for the bow to be attached.
This is one of the finished ornaments.
I have my gifts finished for this year ahead of time.
Yipee!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your finished ornaments! I haven't even started thinking about Christmas. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete