Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tatting Items

Over the weekend, I had the pleasure to look at lots of others tatting blogs. I had such a lovely time and am quite envious. I realized, that I did not have any of my tatting on my blog. So here are things I have made in the past. I do not have the time to find each book they came from at the moment. I will try to add who the designer was in the future. I did not design any of these motifs. They are all from others books I have bought over the years. I will try to load more pictures in the next few days of some other items.


This is a tatted name tag that I never made into an actual name tag.


These are some Christmas items I made in the last few years.


This is my first snowflake from a book I purchased last Christmas. I was going to make every snowflake in the book, but got side tracked onto a different project or child. Who knows???


This pretty pumpkin is from the Be-Stitched website. It was originally a Jack-O-Lantern Bookmark.
I just didn't want a bookmark and made one of the repeats.



No comments:

Post a Comment