Saturday, May 21, 2011

Classic Cloche


Classic Cloche Hat

I made this hat for myself.  As I age, I like hats more and more.  I need to make some finishing touches with the underside of the brim.  I used the yarn from Knits Picks named Telemark.  It is the color Lazurite Heather.  This yarn is a 100% Peruvian Highland Wool.  The pattern is also a Knit Picks choice called Classic Cloche.  This pattern is very easy.  I did have to change my needle size down because the first time I made this hat, it was waaaaay too big.  I have enough yarn left over to make a second one for one of my daughters. Since this is my first time making a hat, I had trouble putting the Timtex into the brim and making it fit my head circumference.

My new classic cloche

It is a beautiful color and matches my eyes so well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment