Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tatting Press - Again

 These are two new tatting presses I have made.  One is for me because I liked the fabric so much I wanted to make myself one.  The second one is for my darling daughter even though she does not tat yet.  She begged me to make her one.  I am happy with the outcome.  I did change this pattern to include a smaller width of ribbon.  I think I like it better than the wide ribbon.  I love the sea green fabric.  I think it is very nice.  

Sea Green Tatting Presses

Tatting Press Close Up

Tatting Press already in use.  
HAPPY TATING !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that my work is being "pressed" while sitting and waiting for me to get back to it... saves me some work! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking motif in the works there! :)

    ReplyDelete