Thursday, May 19, 2011

Unsquared Baby Throw

I have made a crocheted baby blanket for each of my children.  The one below is for my baby daughter who is turning 3 in September.  Yes, it has taken me that long to get it completed.  Although, I did start it a few months back and it is quite easy to crochet, I just can't seem to find the time to complete it.  I do feel accomplishment when done with a project there is that lag of all the finishing and sewing together.  Those are my least favorite parts.
This Unsquraed  Baby Throw is a free pattern from Lion Brand Yarn.
Hopefully, I can finish it this weekend!!!
Of course, it took me months....
Unsquared Baby Throw not together

How it will look when I am putting each section together
HAPPY CROCHETING!!!!!!!!

I am finally finished.  YEAH!!!  (July 2012)
Enjoy the finished product.  



 

1 comment:

  1. What a neat blanket with all those colors! Perfect for young ones! :)

    ReplyDelete