Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Seahorse Dragon


It has been a while since I have posted anything.  Summer has hit at my house and it seems I am busy, busy, and busy.  I was able to get a few days away with my hubby and got to tat a little.  I have been wanting to make this for some time.  It worked up really easily and quick.  I made one in purple also, but misread the directions and am having to redo a part.  I will post the picture later.  I made this one with size 10 Lizbeth thread.  I will probably frame this when the time allows.  Have a happy tatting day!!

Seahorse Dragon for my son
 

Seahorse Dragon for my daughter


4 comments:

  1. I like the camouflaged look this thread gives him. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back again! Great seahorse, the thread is wonderful how it winds through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors on that seahorse dragon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice tatting and love the seahorse dragon!!
    Happy 4th..Linda in NM

    ReplyDelete