Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Doilies for a delightful boy



I have three sons and enjoy each of them.  I have always made items for them since they were young.
Although the two oldest do not ask for many items any more, I still have a young son (5 yr) that still wants me to make him something.  He asked for some doilies quite a while back and I was able to make three.
The problem I had was that it was a set of six and I never felt like I completed the project for him.
Since this is going to be my year of UFO's getting done, I picked the three remaining doilies as my last project.
Guess what???  Now the three doilies are a completed project.  YEAH!!!!
It feels so good to me to complete something and not leave it lying around like I have done for so many other projects.
Now for some pictures.





A shelf to display his doilies (and his animals)




Happy Crocheting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment