Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Fun Weekend


Fun and Relaxing Weekend

This weekend I was invited by a friend to attend a craft fair.  I went with her and we had a nice time.  The traffic for the fair was not what I was expecting.  I made enough to replace my fee.  Below are pictures of my table at the craft fair.  The fair was called the Kirksville Community Center Craft Fair.  It was an old school that is no longer used that has been turned into a community center.  


 
 I made this lovely little pillow for my mother.
I purchased this kit at my LYS. 
This kit is produced by Pine Mountain Designs 
and is called Thoughts of Mom
 It came with the pre-made pillow
and then you stitch the inside part and insert it.
The pillow came out quite well I think.
A wonderful Mother's Day gift for a wonderful person.

I am still in the process of making these items.
My daughter likes Barbie dolls and I like to make items for her Barbie.
I have done all the knitting required, but now I need to do the
sewing part.  I need a zipper to make the sleeping bag and buttons
to sew up the small pillows.  So fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment