Friday, May 18, 2012

More Unfinished Projects

I have had a special treat this week, my mother has been watching my 3 youngest children.  That is why I have been able to finish some projects.  During this week, I have also made four of these knitted dishcloths.  I gave two away as gifts to friends and the two below, are for my mom.  She likes them.



This is a Barbie Sleepover set I made for my young daughter.  
I am not finished with the sleeping bag yet because if requires some
sewing.  I only used Ken below because he was the only one that 
was adequately dressed.  My youngest daughter likes to take 
all the clothes off of Barbie.  Who knows why?????



a close up of two pillows that are with the set

1 comment:

  1. Your dishcloths look very nice!! :)
    My friend does tons of knitted dishcloths and we love them.
    What a cute Barbie set!! :)
    Don't worry-most of the kids I have known(lots and lots of kids) always take the clothes off Barbies or even baby dolls.

    ReplyDelete