Thursday, June 28, 2012

Crochet Shawl

Finally finished!!!  YEAH!!! 
I started this about 3 months ago and it worked up quickly.
I thought to myself,  this will be done in no time....
Then I set it down and did not pick it up for a couple of weeks.
Anyway,  I am trying hard to finish the projects I have begun.
 This pattern is from Family Circle Easy Crochet Magazine Fall/Winter 2005.
The name of the pattern is Poncho and Cloche pattern #1.
Would this item be worthy to enter into a contest?
What are your thoughts/ides?





These are the makings of a pillow for darling daughter #2.
She like kitties and we found this cute fabric.  Then I went searching for
a simple pattern.  I found it on all people quilt.  I will add the link later.


This is a blackwork cat that I finished in January.
I made it for my daughter mentioned above.
I thought about entering it into the KY State Fair so I had to finish it
and this is how it turned out.  Do you think it is contest worthy?


The below hobby horse is for a baby gift to a friend.
As you can see, I am still in the process of working on the cording.
I found a great blog that explains how to finish ornaments like this.
Pinwheel Ponders.  It is great!!


Finally completely finished!!!

Happy stitching or crafting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the poncho, and the cloche is darling, but I seldom wear a hat. I guess I'm just a hothead! ; )

    ReplyDelete