Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tatted Heart Bookmark and other things

I found this Tatted Heart Bookmark directions on His Kid blogspot and fell in love with it.  You can see it here .
I made mine with all different shades of green since I have so many balls of green.  Here is my version.



If you would like to make this, here is the link to the pattern directions - here 

I always have too many projects going on at once.  
Here are some pictures of tatting, crochet and sewing items I have been working on and have finished. 


 I love to make these tatted crosses to give as gifts to people. 
They are easy to make and pretty.  I used Lizbeth thread size 20.


 A close up of my tatted cross.

 Quantieaque Snowflake
This is a Jon Yusoff design.  I made it in size 20 thread.
It is a very lovely design and not too hard to make. 
You should try it sometime.
Here is the pattern.


 I am sorry this picture is sideways.  This happens to me every time.
The picture is fine before I download and then after I download, it
is sideways. 

   This is a crocheted ring that I made with a pattern from a crochet magazine.  I will try to find the magazine and update later.
 This is a doily I am working on.  All I have left are some leaves around the edge and blocking.


2 comments:

  1. I love the heart bookmark, and the crosses are beautiful! A crocheted ring... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the transitions in the greens in your bookmark!! And the crosses are all awesome in color!!! And the snowflake is so pretty!! And your ring and doily look nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete