Wednesday, July 18, 2012

More Christmas Trees

Felted Christmas Trees for my mom's Christmas decorating.

A Felted Christmas tree I made last Oct.

 Two more trees ready to be felted.
I will make a few more since I have leftover
yarn.  Hopefully, I will at least be able to 
make two.  The pattern for these knitted trees 
can be found in the 
Interweave Knit Gifts Holiday 2011. 
The before size of the medium tree is 16 in. tall 
and the small tree is 12 in.  I will post the size after
I felt also.  There is a large size, but that one is 
completely done and packed away in my mom's
Christmas decorations.

 A finished pillow I made for my youngest darling daughter.
I thought it turned out quite cute.
I did not make it "perfect" seeing as that it will
probably only last a few years before it is 
ready for the trash.

 This photo showcases a small blanket that I 
made to match  the pillow.
The pattern for this pillow can be found at All People Quilt.
It is called a Hour Glass Pillow.

1 comment:

  1. The trees are wonderful although I'd love to know how big they are before and after felting. Really cute though. The pillow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete