Monday, July 30, 2012

New Projects

I know, I know I said this was the year to finish projects and not buy them....  But, I just had to make these things.  One of the item is crewel work and I have never done it before and wanted to try something new.  This is also a reminder of sorts to myself of how long it takes me to finish things.   


 The cover wrap is the one I want to make out of the yarn in the 1st picture.
 I am sorry this picture is sideways.  I changed it before I downloaded it and now it is goofy.
I wish I knew computers better so I could orient the pictures correctly.
Anyway, I want to knit a wrap for myself.  I get cool at church when the air conditioning 
is blowing and thought an elegant knitted wrap would be beautiful.

 A "new" craft for me to try - crewel work
The yarn above is hemp.  I saw this pattern below and thought I might try
to make these sandals for next summer for me.


This yarn is dyed by me and I will make some coasters and a 
bowl.

I am excited to get started, but need to finish a few items I have had sitting around for some time now.  
Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment