Thursday, August 16, 2012

Drop Stitch Scarf

Drop Stitch Scarf

I had this beautiful yarn leftover from a different project and just had to
do something with it.  So, I decided to make a drop stitch scarf with
the leftovers.  It will make my neck warm come wintertime.
It is made with Kid Seta by Madil shade 463 lot # 57510
and 18 Karat by Knit One Crochet Too color 228 lot # 0605.
I used big size US 19 knitting needles and this project worked up in a flash.

I try to make lots of these to keep on hand to give away or sell.
My mother just took the last of my stock.  Now I am in the process
of replenishing my stock.  It might take me a while, but I will
eventually get it done.

Happy Tatting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good reminder... I have a drop stitch scarf to finish for this winter. Yours is very pretty!

    I love the colors your using for your cross. It is nice to keep some on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice scarf! And sweet cross!!! Is that your pattern?? :)

    ReplyDelete