Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2013 Craft Items

2013 in a Nutshell





 Some Owl mittens from a pattern in a magazine for my oldest daughter. The magazine is Mollie Makes. I will have to find the date of publication. 
 I made this hat for Lydia.  Not a very good picture.  :(
The address is following:








 This is a shawl I made for myself. I used Noro Obi yarn.  
I was very pleased with the finished product.
Knit Simple Spring/Summer 2012






 Multiple Crosses I have made for sale and gifts.
This is one of my favorite things to make.
 I love this cute crazy hat.  I saw it on the internet somewhere, and had to make one for my baby.

 A celtic cross I made from a pattern on the internet.
http://tatcal.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/celtic-cross-2009-3.pdf
Stir Me Up Potholders
I love this design and have made bunches
for my friends and family.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stir-me-up-potholders


I will try to add more pictures later.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous crosses!!!! :)
    And lots of other wonderful things!! :)

    ReplyDelete