Tuesday, June 2, 2015

2014 Finished Objects - LATE!!

2014 Accomplishments - not much...

A Funky Hat for my baby
My inspiration for this hat came from a JC Penney coupon.
I saw a picture on the coupon and thought, I have to make a 
hat like that for my baby.  It will make such a cute
picture.
The pattern is from Diamond Crochet and Crafts.
The pattern name is Sack Hat with Pom-Pom Crochet Pattern.
It might be a pattern that cost $.  I cannot remember.

Spring Coats for my girls
These coats were made for my girls for Easter.
It was lots of fun to make matching crocheted creations for my
daughters.  The pattern is from the Crochet Today magazine,
March/April 2013 issue.

A Crocheted Hat for myself
I found this pattern on the Northern Girl Stamper & Boutique website.
The pattern name is Brown and Cream Crochet Hat.  
I love my hat and it was very fast to make.

Madelinetosh Cowl
Just a simple cowl using a new yarn.  I didn't have enough 
yardage, so it ended up a bit short, but I will still
wear it.

Mini Scarf (made with yarn from the fiber festival)
this pattern is from Ravelry.  The name is variegated mini scarf.  
It is super easy and I modified the pattern to fit my needs.


Red, White and Blue Shawl
I found a yarn I liked and then had to find a pattern.
The pattern is Confettis and Blare.
This pattern can be found on Ravelry.
























No comments:

Post a Comment