Friday, November 3, 2017

April/ May/ June 2017

April/ May/ June 2017



This is a baby blanket made for my baby who is three. Here is the picture of the finished product. There are so many details to keeping a blog like this that sometimes I guess I forget that I haven't taken pictures of every stage.
Here is the Ravelry  link.













These lovely doilies were made with size 3 Lizbeth thread. I bought the thread at Hobby Lobby because I thought it was pretty. I love the little doily patterns because they work up quickly. Here is the Ravelry link to the pattern.



This scarf was made because I found this lovely yarn and didn't know what to make with it. Then this scarf pattern appeared and I decided to try it with this lovely yarn. The yarn is Baby Bee from Hobby Lobby color Kimona.
Here is the Ravelry link to the pattern.






My wonderful friend gave me a wonderful present of yarn with this lovely pattern. It is an easy pattern, but with my busy life, it took me a long time to get this done. It is a lovely fall colored yarn. My photography is a little lacking though. The colors seem to be a bit off.
Here is the link to the pattern in Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment