Friday, November 3, 2017

July/ August/ September 2017

July/ August/ September 2017






























Vintage Rework Home Décor doily patterns. I love these thread crochet doilies. I love making them and putting them my back for my children's Hope Chest. Maybe someday they will be able to decorate my children's homes like they do mine. These are not hard to make and add lots of characteristic to your home. Please look for Maggie Weldon patterns on Ravelry.



This pattern is shown in the picture and is fun to make. Unicorn tails are utilized to make the changes in the colors. It is easy and works up fast. I am making this pattern again, but in crochet. I seem to crochet faster than I do knitting. The pattern is Unicorn Parallelograms (I think).







These beautiful needlepoint squares were made by myself and one of my daughters. My daughter made the Bible verse and I did the sewing machine. I also crocheted the doilies and sewed them onto the squares. The crochet pattern is from Anabelia Craft Design. It is Crochet Doily Motif 5. The doily is very nice and fun to make several.



This is a wedding gift made for a family friend's daughter. I got the idea from the crochet book named Your Name & More In Filet Crochet. This book has been indispensable to me in the past several years. I have used it so much making name crochet gifts that my book is falling apart.
I have made one for this daughter's brother, but haven't decided on how to finish it yet.
Here is a link to the book, in case your interested.





These are just ole crocheted dishcloths. One is the granny square dishcloth, the other is the knitted dishcloth, that I make lots of, and the last is another version of the granny square dishcloth.






I LOVE this pattern. It is super easy to make and looks different and wonderful. I made this as a gift for another friend, who has been kind to me. Someday, I will make another one for myself. 
Here is the link to the pattern on Ravelry.


This pattern was found at a wonderful local yarn shop in Lynchburg, VA. My sons play in a basketball tournament each year at Liberty University. While they are playing basketball, I visit the local yarn shop. I found this oh so soft organic cotton and just had to try it. This pattern is super easy to make and works up rather quickly. Here is the link to the pattern in Ravelry.


 This blanket was made for a baby gift for another friend's daughter. I love making the baby blankets out of this book. It is here. The title is Circular Baby Afghans.



This pattern is a Bernat Baby pattern called Hairpin Lace Baby Blanket. It was a delight to put together and fun to make. It makes for a different pace since its not all regular crochet. Here is the link to the pattern on Ravelry. Since this was my first baby blanket made with Hairpin Lace, I had to use you tube to get a few hints. The yarn was wonderful to work with. It was soft and fluffy.

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comments. I appreciate you looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment