Tuesday, April 14, 2020

February through December 2018

February 2018




I made this for my son. It was a quick project that I could crochet while listening to the kids read.

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/shannonsdelights/minecraft-creeper-blanket


Tatted Chinese Dragon


This project got me.  I put it away because I didn't know how to do some of the stitiches called for... I dedided I would finish some UFO's so I got it out and tackled it. Such a fun project. I framed it for a decoration in my sons room. 
 I hope this link will get you to the pattern.



I made this for my niece who's husband is a firefighter. It is a paid pattern.


I made this blanket for a friends baby... I couldn't find the pattern on Ravelry. It is from an old baby crochet pattern book I owned.

Just a doily made for fun.  If you'd like to buy it, message me. It is called Citron...


I found this cute, small doily and made 7. One made for each child plus one for myself. 
It works up fast and I love the patriotic colors.









This is a tatted bracelet I made for my friend. I used green buttons because she likes green. I also just made it by looking at a picture given to me by a different friend. Now I need to make me one!!!





  



Just a fun doily for Halloween!!! I'll find the pattern later...









Tatted Ornaments by Jon Yusoff from her book Elegant Tatted Gems



Peppermint Pinwheel Doily


the start of a new project... Andrea Mowry's Shift Cowl...
 I made 5 at one time. It took about 5 months, so I'll update 2019 in 
another post. Life just gets too busy sometimes and my blog is last on the list...












This a another project I started in 2018 and finished in 2019.
It is the Nasha Poncho by Andrea Mowry.

No comments:

Post a Comment