Wednesday, March 21, 2018

January 2018

January 2018

I absolutely loved making this doily. I made it for my friend. It is very easy and goes super fast. I had made the flower part  and then let it sit for several months. I decided to get some projects finished this year that have been WIP's for too long. I got the red and white border done in an afternoon binge watching tv. I loved this pattern so much, I plan on making one for myself in my favorite colors. My Ravelry link is listed after the last picture. The pattern is named Country Christmas Doily.






https://www.ravelry.com/projects/shannonsdelights/country-christmas-doily

Since I am working on finishing my WIP's this year, I decided to tackle one of my projects that have lots of yarn. This project had 2 bags of yarn so I started with this project for my daughter. It is such big yarn that it worked up super fast. I got it finished in about a month or less. The pattern is from one of my baby blanket books that had no link in Ravelry. I'll  to find the pattern and update this info soon...




https://www.ravelry.com/projects/shannonsdelights/rebekahs-blanket 

This is the Petal Parade Doily. I made this as a gift for a friend. I like this doily also. It was pretty easy and I would like to make it again in alternate color choices. It is easy to crochet and would make and added addition to any home decor. The link to the pattern is after the last picture.



https://www.ravelry.com/projects/shannonsdelights/petal-parade-doily 

Happy New Year and 
Happy Crocheting for the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment